The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to revamp nationwide rules governing how broadband providers can attach their lines to utility poles, with the goal of making it faster and easier to deploy new service in underserved areas.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well