Powerful tech industry groups have asked the U.S. Senate to drop a plan to require Internet companies to report terrorist activity on their platforms, as the provision could potentially raise privacy issues for users.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud