Powerful tech industry groups have asked the U.S. Senate to drop a plan to require Internet companies to report terrorist activity on their platforms, as the provision could potentially raise privacy issues for users.
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update