Apple's new retail chief, Angela Ahrendts, cashed in half of her first allotment of stock grants earlier this week, pocketing nearly $5.3 million just a month after starting to work at the Cupertino, Calif. company.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack