“If you can’t forecast well, forecast often,” is a well worn adage for people in markets and for economists. The adage has been - somewhat cruelly - referenced to former US Federal Reserve chairman, , Alan Greenspan, who’s forecasting record was less than prescient. He did however forecast often. In the public arena bank economists are paraded out each month to make forecasts on interest rates, inflation, unemployment.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’