Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army helicopter pilots.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts