How many slaves work for you? If you own electronics, jewelry or sporting goods; drink coffee or tea; eat food or wear clothes, it's more than you think. It's probably a lot. If you dig deep enough into the supply chain of many of the products we use and consume every day, you'll find forced labor and child labor.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry