How many slaves work for you? If you own electronics, jewelry or sporting goods; drink coffee or tea; eat food or wear clothes, it's more than you think. It's probably a lot. If you dig deep enough into the supply chain of many of the products we use and consume every day, you'll find forced labor and child labor.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices