The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats