<a href="http://www.ulalaunch.com/">United Launch Alliance</a> (ULA), the company that makes rockets for NASA and the U.S. Air Force, plans to 3D print more than 100 flight-ready components for its next-gen model of rocket.
U.S. Air Force - News, Features, and Slideshows
NASA and SpaceX are preparing the Dragon spacecraft, loaded with more than 5,100 pounds of cargo, for a resupply mission to the International Space Station.
Two Russian cosmonauts are in the middle of a spacewalk outside of the International Space Station, in part to release a nanosatellite that will take images of Earth.
A little-known U.S. space plane quietly broke its own space endurance record this week as its current unmanned mission surpassed 469 days in space.
Scientists are already receiving and analyzing information coming in from a fleet of tiny satellites launched into space last week.
After a successful lift off late Friday night, NASA's lunar orbiter is powered up, communicating and on its way to the moon.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business