Fuji Xerox Australia subsidiary Upstream Print Solutions has used a software-as-a-service (SaaS) package to automate printer, copier and scanner service logs, leading to happier customers.
Upstream Print Solutions - News, Features, and Slideshows
After a tumultuous year for Australian retailers, the industry’s national body has formed a five year managed print services partnership with Upstream Print Solutions in an effort to cut costs internally and for its members.
Japanese printing giant Fuji Xerox has bought out Australian managed printing services company Upstream Print Solutions for an undisclosed sum.
- Government should consider tearing up Telstra cancer contract: Inquiry
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy