The New South Wales government has signed a five year memorandum of understanding with Microsoft, to collaborate on cyber security, artificial intelligence ethics, training and data-based decision making.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild