For the second time in 12 months, technology industry leaders have signed a pledge not to participate in the manufacture, trade or use of lethal autonomous weapons.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
A final year medicine student at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has designed an artificial intelligence (AI) system that's helping women become pregnant using IVF techniques.
When Vint Cerf was invited to join Google in 2005 he was asked what job title he wanted.
Expectation that AI will replace human workers in the next decade is undisputed. What kinds of jobs and how soon, however, is still being worked out.
An artificial intelligence expert from the University of New South Wales has highlighted an ethical concern around Google Duplex, arguing that the AI technology should introduce itself as a robot.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing