UNSW’s chief digital officer Conrad Mackenzie has left the university after less than 12 months in the role.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
A team from UNSW has won the fifth Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
It sits atop the University of New South Wales' campus library in Kensington, Sydney, conveniently tucked away on the 14th floor. Walk into the new IT collaboration and co-design space and you’ll be greeted by props, airline grey Qantas business class seats (set up as a lounge area at the front door), and a sea of whiteboards etched with detailed text and diagrams all standing in semi-circle position around the room.
As 2017 swings into gear, Australian IT chiefs discuss their business and technology priorities for the year which include cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and customer experience projects.
Four months into his role as chief digital officer at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Conrad MacKenzie is emboldened to deliver the university’s ‘2025 Strategy’ by driving transformational change in the areas of teaching and learning, research, and operations.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- ANZ digital chief: Tackle the ‘frozen middle’ of your organisation or face irrelevancy
- How WA’s Royal Life Saving Society rode the digital wave
- What it took to give Perpetual a digital facelift
- How Suncorp’s digital service arm seamlessly manages customer enquiries
- Report: Programmatic video advertising held back by expertise