Multiple online sites and call centres offer a rich source of data to extract insights on what customers want and need from your product and service. The problem is it’s unstructured, big and often messy. But that doesn’t mean it’s not manageable.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities