As consumers (and workers) grow increasingly dependent on mobile devices and BYOD becomes more prevalent in the enterprise, the Obama administration is asking federal regulators to require carriers to unlock devices upon request, making them available on other networks.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus