Researchers at Dartmouth College and the University of Texas at Austin have developed an Android app that they say can predict students' grade point averages without prior knowledge of data such as SAT scores, IQ or school track records. What's more, the technology could have future applications for predicting employee performance.
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- Prediction #3: Ransomware Attacks to Morph into Two-Stage Extortion Campaigns