Q-Ctrl, Australia’s “first quantum tech start-up”, has secured the backing of three major global venture capital funds to complete its seed round initiated last year.
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers at the University of Melbourne say they have set a new world record by simulating the output of a 60-qubit quantum computer.
Dell EMC has taken the wrappers off the $2.3 million supercomputer upgrade it completed with the help of NTT Data for the University of Sydney.
In terms of recent scientific advances people are most pumped about, the development of graphene is probably only surpassed by the progress being made in quantum computing.
The University of Sydney has announced a research partnership with Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University and hinted that the institutions are seeking to develop a wall-climbing welding robot.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business