The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed former Department of Home Affairs CIO, Tim Catley, as its new chief digital officer.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security