Ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said: “It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you react that matters". Around 2,000 years later – in this highly stressful 21st century – Epictetus’ observation is more relevant than ever.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense