Lenovo Data Centre Group is partnering with the University of Adelaide’s new Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) to give Australian businesses “better access to the technology, expertise and research required” to launch AI projects.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials