Lenovo Data Centre Group is partnering with the University of Adelaide’s new Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) to give Australian businesses “better access to the technology, expertise and research required” to launch AI projects.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data