Lenovo Data Centre Group is partnering with the University of Adelaide’s new Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) to give Australian businesses “better access to the technology, expertise and research required” to launch AI projects.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick