Plans to defer the proposed $2000 limit on work-related self-education tax deductibles by another year have been heralded by several industry stakeholders as an example of stronger support for the digital economy.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software