In another breakthrough for China's anti-piracy efforts, four major record labels have signed a deal to license music to a Chinese Internet firm in exchange for royalties, after the company had previously been accused of hosting links to illegal music downloads.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation