Medical technology moves at warp speed, and trying to wring back-office benefits from the latest gadgets can be tricky in a field governed by strict privacy regulations.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns