Today’s technology can bring us to tears. Speaking yesterday at an Australian Human Rights Commission’s technology conference in Sydney, Emma Bennison of Blind Citizens Australia recounted her experience of using an app called Aira for the first time.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used