Australian universities are “the golden thread” that links the success of Australian startups and innovators as they bring together the best talent, research, facilities and industry partnerships, said Australia’s chief scientist Alan Finkel.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT