Some 2700 new apartments in the Melbourne CBD will be fitted out with fibre optic cable infrastructure in a project by engineering and sustainability firm, Umow Lai. The development, known as the Upper West Side, is being built on the site of the former Lonsdale Street power station that borders Spencer Street.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates