Some 2700 new apartments in the Melbourne CBD will be fitted out with fibre optic cable infrastructure in a project by engineering and sustainability firm, Umow Lai. The development, known as the Upper West Side, is being built on the site of the former Lonsdale Street power station that borders Spencer Street.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring