Some 2700 new apartments in the Melbourne CBD will be fitted out with fibre optic cable infrastructure in a project by engineering and sustainability firm, Umow Lai. The development, known as the Upper West Side, is being built on the site of the former Lonsdale Street power station that borders Spencer Street.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities