A former prosecutor says the Mayor of London was ignoring the facts this week when he publicly <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9126868"> threw his support </a> behind the man who has admitted hacking into <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&searchTerms=U.S.+Armed+Forces"> U.S. military </a> computers in 2001.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins