A former prosecutor says the Mayor of London was ignoring the facts this week when he publicly <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9126868"> threw his support </a> behind the man who has admitted hacking into <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&searchTerms=U.S.+Armed+Forces"> U.S. military </a> computers in 2001.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam