Uber’s head of enterprise says the ridesharing app will triple its workforce for business customers this year. But the company faces many challenges, including a corporate culture that allegedly enabled a discriminatory work environment.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update