Uber drivers are tricking the algorithms that the ridesharing company uses to track and evaluate driver performance and avoid UberPOOL, where drivers have to take multiple passengers who are heading in the same direction.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?