Hashtags are impossible to avoid on social media these days. Even after almost seven years of use, many users and brands remain confused about their actual role and purpose. Quick advice? #DontOverdoIt, #KeepItSimpleandConsistent and #BeTruetoYourself.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor