A week after it was revealed that a Chrysler Jeep could be hacked and remotely controlled, two U.S. senators have called for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to investigate potential widespread risk for consumers.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation