To help enterprises thrive in an uncertain digital future, CIOs need to become trusted advisors to the rest of the C-suite. Some people have a knack for becoming trusted advisors. Many CIOs, however, aren't so lucky.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away