The iconic National Library of Australia is rebuilding its digital library infrastructure to manage and provide access to its digital collection that now exceeds 3 petabytes of content. This content includes more than 13 million digitised newspaper pages, Australiana items and harvested content from thousands of websites.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security