The iconic National Library of Australia is rebuilding its digital library infrastructure to manage and provide access to its digital collection that now exceeds 3 petabytes of content. This content includes more than 13 million digitised newspaper pages, Australiana items and harvested content from thousands of websites.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs