The iconic National Library of Australia is rebuilding its digital library infrastructure to manage and provide access to its digital collection that now exceeds 3 petabytes of content. This content includes more than 13 million digitised newspaper pages, Australiana items and harvested content from thousands of websites.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users