In the second part of a series on the hottest areas in enterprise IT, David Gee discusses which big data and cloud technologies and tools you need to be aware of and where you should invest your efforts.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security