Soft skills are becoming an essential focus of IT recruitment, with customer service and communication skills now weighted quite heavily for low level infrastructure support roles, according to the latest Hays Quarterly Report.
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports