Business leaders are brimming with confidence about their ability to comply with the fast approaching General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Notifiable Data Breaches Act, but their self-assurance may be misplaced, suggests a survey.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security