The government is hoping to boost Australia's artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities with $29.9 million in funding over four years for projects that make use of the technologies.
Treasury - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government published draft laws today that would let financial technology companies operate without a full licence, a measure it said would encourage innovation without compromising existing levels of consumer protection.
Commonwealth Treasury has tapped Eamonn Rooney as its new CIO, a former gateway review team leader for the Department of Finance who provided recommendations to agency heads and Deputy Secretaries regarding complex and high risk ICT initiatives.
Commonwealth Bank (CBA) and Queensland Treasury Corporation have created what they claim is the first government bond using the blockchain.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing