Transport for New South Wales today launched its ‘Future Transport Digital Accelerator’ in Sydney to help start-ups collaborate with the agency and industry to “solve real customer needs”.
Transport for NSW - News, Features, and Slideshows
Trials of a driverless passenger shuttle are about to be commence at a site close to Sydney Olympic Park.
Visa’s headline-grabbing South by Southwest unveiling of a pair of sunglasses that can make contactless payments, is possible thanks to a Sydney surfer, it has been revealed.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
One leading CIO, with more than 30 years' ICT experience, has always sought to be at the forefront of innovation and technology and to be involved in the most challenging projects.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan