The New South Wales government says its new Opal Connect service could become a ‘one stop shop’ for transport payments and information, potentially allowing users to pay for ridesharing, taxi services, road tolls and parking as well as public transport.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences