Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) has opted to manage ‘IT like a business’, a move that is an ‘agency first' for the NSW government, according to CIO Rob Putter.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam