Studies in innovation suggest that some of the best ideas and solutions to problems are generated by looking at practices outside of one’s own area of work. There’s a tremendous opportunity for CIOs to learn better practices from their counterparts in other areas of the business.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities