“My board changed, my boss changed, my CEO changed, my executive peers changed and everything below that was impacted in some way, shape or form,” says Mandy Ross, chief information officer of Tabcorp.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted