CIO Australia is proud to announce the second annual CIO50 list where we recognise Australia’s 50 most innovative and effective IT leaders who are influencing change across their organisations.
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy