Readers will be familiar with the explosive global growth in data theft and data leakage incidents. But they may be less familiar with the corresponding increase in multi-million-dollar law suits flowing from such incidents, as those who are burned in the fall-out from security breaches seek compensation from the courts to cover their losses.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?