Workers in 1,000 buildings across Adelaide’s CBD will have access to 10 gigabit broadband services over the next two years. The first building at 27 Currie St, home to the Australian Institute of Business, was connected today.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine