Workers in 1,000 buildings across Adelaide’s CBD will have access to 10 gigabit broadband services over the next two years. The first building at 27 Currie St, home to the Australian Institute of Business, was connected today.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response