Workers in 1,000 buildings across Adelaide’s CBD will have access to 10 gigabit broadband services over the next two years. The first building at 27 Currie St, home to the Australian Institute of Business, was connected today.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely