Former Tourism Australia CIO Jason Flynn - now settled into the partner CTO tech strategy role at Microsoft - said he left the government agency to get closer to the “next wave of transformational technology” coming to market.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor