3M Australia unveiled a new innovation centre in North Ryde, Sydney on 5 April. The centre is designed to help employees collaborate and bring consumers closer to the science and research that lies behind some of 3M’s offerings such as multi-touch screens.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities