CIO Australia has officially opened the inaugural CIO50, where the country’s top 50 most effective and strategic CIOs will be recognised for delivering rapid change across their organisations while excelling in business transformation, innovation and leadership.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus