CIO Australia has officially opened the inaugural CIO50, where the country’s top 50 most effective and strategic CIOs will be recognised for delivering rapid change across their organisations while excelling in business transformation, innovation and leadership.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely