ANZ bank's 48,000 global staff are each being encouraged to become "their own data scientist" and being provided with tools to draw value from the company's fast-growing data lake.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild