Linux coder Linus Torvalds wrote this week about how the SSD in his workstation suddenly stopped working, forcing him to delay work on the Linux 3.12 kernel.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction