Linux coder Linus Torvalds wrote this week about how the SSD in his workstation suddenly stopped working, forcing him to delay work on the Linux 3.12 kernel.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns