Toll is seven months into a three year transformation of its IT strategy and operating model. Grappling with a large, complex legacy environment the IT function was falling short in delivering the level of services our business needed to compete on a global scale.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers