Manual cash flow forecasts are a thing of the past for Australia Post with the implementation of two software packages which crunch data to produce accurate daily, monthly and annual forecasting reports.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security