The historical IT leadership style associated with service provision took away the opportunity for many CIOs to say ‘no’. But when, why and how you say ‘no’ is an integral part of your reputation as a leader, writes Tina Nunno of Gartner.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?