What could possibly go wrong having a bunch of hackers hunkering down in Amsterdam this week at Black Hat Europe 2013? We're afraid to speculate, but what should go right is that they're ready to present a lineup of briefings at this annual security event that look topical and compelling.
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers